A refreshing blend of berries, lemonade and wine. This is a quick recipe that’s perfect for a hot summer day!
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries (I used a blueberry, strawberry and cherry mix)
- 1 cup wine, chilled (moscato was used for this recipe)
- 1 cup lemonade
- handful of ice cubes (optional, you can use all berries)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, to taste (optional)
- berries, optional garnish
- lemon slices, optional garnish
- Pour the berries, lemonade, ice cubes, and wine into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the ingredients are blended, taste and add additional ingredients to your preference. Add more wine or lemonade to thin out the slushy or add more berries or ice to thicken the drink. Add the sugar if you prefer a sweeter drink.
- Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
- Add berries and ice a little bit at a time. A powerful blender will help to smoothly blend the drink.
- If you’re not drinking the slushy right away, then be sure to store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy.
- I recommend serving this drink within 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Category: cocktails
Keywords: cocktails, slushies, summer drinks