Perfectly moist and quick zucchini bread recipe that’s fun to make with any extra zucchinis!
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini (loosely packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a second large bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, apple sauce, brown sugar, granulated sugar. Add zucchinis (do not squeeze out any of the water) and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Transfer to parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake the zucchini bread for 1 hour until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 – 15 minutes in pan, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: quick breads
Keywords: zucchini bread, quick breads